Timed car parking at Sheringham Park (28 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed car parking at Sheringham Park.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. You no longer need to book ahead to visit Sheringham Park during the week, however to avoid disappointment, booking is essential at weekends.
On weekdays our car park machines will be in operation and we advise that you check opening times ahead of your visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Your timed booking is for entry into car park. No need to book Monday-Friday in winter months. See website for full details of opening arrangements.
Open for your visit this week: Sheringham Park's countryside. Accessible toilets and unisex toilets available. Courtyard café open Thursday to Sunday (Takeaway only).
Currently closed: The shop.
We ask that all dogs are kept on leads when at Sheringham Park.
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £6.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible and unisex toilets open. Mobility scooters are available to hire subject to availability. You will need to arrange this in advance by calling the property office on 01263 820550 at least one day before arrival.
- •Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. •Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time •If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. •Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. •Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. If you live in Wales, please also follow the latest Welsh government legislation. •Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. •To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.