Outdoor Theatre: The Gunpowder Plot
The Three Inch Fools hit the road with a bang. Cue an explosive evening of short fuses and tall tales, as five actors try to pull off the most infamous conspiracy in history
- Booking essential
This summer, touring the UK, The Gunpowder Plot comes to life in a brand new, calamitous production fit for all the family. Expect uproarious intrigue, endless costume changes, and many, many false moustaches in this highly flammable historical tale.
★★★★★ – “So entertaining…laugh-out-loud funny”
★★★★★ – “Great fun for the whole family…my kids are still talking about it!”
★★★★★ – “The ultimate British theatrical experience” – Hastings Independent Press
Bring your own blankets, cushions, and camping-chairs and join us on our outdoor adventure at Corfe Castle.
Come prepared for the weather - the performance will continue come rain come shine!
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Under 5
Family £38.001A 3C
Family £45.002A 2C
Family £45.002A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This is a family friendly event
- Meeting point
- The Outer Bailey of Corfe Castle
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your own blankets, cushions, and camping-chairs and bring lots of layers as the summer evenings can become chilly.
- This event takes place in the Outer Bailey with step free access.
- There will light refreshments available to purchase and picnics are welcome. Gates open at 6pm for the show to start at 7pm.