Spoon Carving workshop with Amerton Arts Studio
This one day workshop will focus on the traditional techniques of carving a spoon from green wood.
- Booking essential
We'll provide all the tools and techniques you need to carve your spoon from wood. Emphasis is placed both on good design and carving techniques. The finished work can be taken home at the end of the course. The course is suitable for both total beginners and more experienced individuals who want to refine their craft. All materials and equipment are provided.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- A 5% fee applies to all bookings.
- Suitable for over 18s
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- This workshop is run by Amerton Arts Studio. Meet the team in Heath Barn in Comer Woods.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm. The barn isn't heated so it can feel draughty.
- There is a 5 minute walk from the car park to Heath Barn. The path is accessible for off-road wheelchair users.
- Free parking for National Trust members. Please scan your card in the machine to receive your free ticket. There is a £3 all day parking charge for non-members.
|10 September 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|11 September 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|