Winter Fireside talk with Ashley Franklin - "My Derbyshire Life"
Ashley, a former BBC broadcaster, illustrates his life as a photographer and writer since leaving Radio Derby in 2000.
- Booking essential
With highlight to his work as a chief contributor to Derbyshire Life magazine he'll guide you through a fascinating and entertaining journey through Derbyshire as well as the varied life of a commercial photographer.
Join Ashley for his wonderful illustrated talk followed by a two course lunch for which Ashley will join us.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01332 842191
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Arrive at the Kedleston restaurant at 11.15am for a tea or coffee before Ashley starts.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an indoor event but we do ask that guests don't wear heels that may damage the floor.
- The event will take place on the ground floor.
- Lunch will be a hearty Beef pot pie, with seasonal vegetables, Apple crumble with cinnamon crumble & custard. Chunky vegetable pot pie also available on request as a vegetarian option. Glass of wine, tea/coffee to end.
|19 January 2018||11:15 - 13:30||Available|