Attingham Active Walkers - Step Further
Step a little further with these 5-6 mile monthly walks both on the main Attingham Paths and onto the wider estate.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Join one of our trained volunteer walk leaders on a planed gentle walk which will take you a little further. These walks will aim to be about 5/6 miles long and will go at the pace of the group. These walks start and end in the Stables Courtyard and will aim to enjoy the changing seasons as we visit different parts of the estate and some off the main visitor routes throughout the year.
Event ticket prices
All £8.00Non NT Members including £5 active entry
All £2.00NT Members
|1 adult, 3 children||£22.20||£20.15|
Minimum group size 15
|1 adult, 3 children||£15.75||£14.25|
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
When you buy your admission ticket you’re directly supporting our conservation work. Off peak admission available daily from 4.30pm and from 2-27 November.
By choosing to pay our Gift Aid admission you're further helping us to carry out vital conservation work across the estate to keep it a special place forever, for everyone.
A 'Green Incentive' discounted entry is available for visitors arriving by foot, public transport or by cycle (standard cycles are not permitted past Visitor Reception, children 5 years and under can ride a balance bike, bike with stabilisers or trike in the grounds).
Admission to Attingham is free for National Trust members and under 5s.
- Booking details
- Call Book through the RunTogether website.
- This is suitable for children over 10, accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Stables Courtyard. The walks end in the Stables Courtyard and often visit the Carriage House Cafe afterwards.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather and we recommend walking shoes. The paths can be muddy and the weather can change suddenly.
- These walks head into the wider estate and change monthly , these may include hedge sides and field boundaries
- We are using the 'Run Together' website for booking. Please do not be confused as this is a walking group and only using the same page as our run groups for booking. Although we can take bookings on the day if there are spaces we recommend booking through Run Together so we know how many to expect.
|2 March 2020||09:30 - 11:30||Available|
|6 April 2020||09:30 - 11:30||Available|