Myth and Magic Sunset Walk
Discover Sutton Hoo's enigmatic landscape as dusk begins to creep over the Royal Burial Ground.
- Booking advisable
Join us on a journey through the mythic past of our Anglo-Saxons ancestors. Tales of magic and myths where this world meets the next will be told as you move through the landscape.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee will be applied
- Children are welcome, but the tour is mainly aimed at adults.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside reception with your ticket ready at least 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors and bring a torch just in case.
- This tour is accessible for those in wheelchairs.
|14 September 2019||17:45 - 19:00||Available|
|28 September 2019||17:30 - 18:45||Available|