Little Adventurers is our outdoor learning group for children aged two - five years old and their parents or carers. Have fun with seasonal activities that promote physical activity and adventures in the great outdoors.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Our autumn sessions are:
7 November 'wake up your senses': a sensory walk around the grounds.
14 November 'trees and leaves': gathering and identifying leaves and using them to make bunting.
21 November 'stick play': making a journey stick to take for a walk.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members, Art Fund members and under 5s.
Peak prices apply for June (rose season), and bank holidays (Easter Friday/Monday, August, and May).
Off-peak prices apply every day from 3pm (including the evening openings during rose season), and when there are limits to our offer (for example, when the house or gallery are closed).
- Booking details
- Call 01794 344020
- Aimed at children aged 2 - 5 years.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The activity takes place out in the grounds, or inside the Stables if necessary due to weather. A Little Adventurers volunteer will direct you from visitor reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for mess, in suitable clothes for the weather - wellies or stout footwear recommended, with clothes that can withstand a few knocks. All resources for activities provided.
- Closest facilities located in the Stable block. Activities take place out in the grounds, over some rough terrain but all accessible.
- We prefer booking for all three sessions together where possible.
|21 November 2019||10:30 - 11:30||Available|