BBC Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time Summer Garden Party
BBC Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time comes to Mount Stewart.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
BBC Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time will be holding its annual Summer Garden Party at Mount Stewart on Saturday 9th June.
There are 2 recordings of Gardeners' Question Time on the day at 11am and 1pm. Your ticket includes admission and will gain you access to the event for the whole day as well as the specific recording booked. We're really looking forward to it and there will be more information about programme for the day coming soon.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Whole property pricing includes new Trails
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Please note: booking cannot be taken at the property. Please call booking number or book online.
- Children can avail of our childrens ticket. Babes in arms free of charge.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- All ticket holders to follow the signage from the car park to reception path where they will be directed to the entry point. There will be a programme and map available to visitors on the day.
- What to bring and wear
- The main recordings will take place in a marquee but a majority of the elements of the day will be outdoors so please dress appropriately.
- Please contact 02842 787828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific accessibility requirements or wish to request a personal assistant ticket.
- Tickets will gain the holder access to Mount Stewart House, Gardens and Trails from 10am to 5pm as well as the specific recording booked and other Gardeners' Question Time Summer Garden Party activities on the day - dependent on capacity. They will also have access to a variety of guided walks and talks which will be bookable on the day. Please note that the property is open to Non-Ticket Holders who can access Mount Stewart House, Gardens and Trails, however, will not have access to event activities.
|9 June 2018||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|13:00 - 14:00||Available|