Timed entry to The Homewood (30 July)
Book your timed entry to visit The Homewood. Booking essential - no access to house interior.
- Booking essential
Please note: There is no access to the interior of the house and all visits must be booked in advance via the website. Visitors who have not booked will be turned away.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
We are open for pre booked guided tours of the exterior of the house and garden, looking at the architecture and design elements. Toilets and café available at nearby Claremont, no facilities at The Homewood.
Tours will start punctually at the booked tour time, but please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before.
Visits are managed for a max stay is 1½ hours including 45 minutes for guided tour.
No picnics or dogs.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Visits are by guided tour of the exterior of the house and garden. Level access to outside flagstone terrace from parking area. Outside areas of the house visited as part of the guided tour are all accessible. Steps into garden with grass pathways and slopes. Parts of the garden may be inaccessible to wheelchair users. Seating can be provided at all stages of the tour if requested when booking.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.