Ickworth Light Nights (Weekends Only - Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Experience a garden that glows with our Light nights winter event.
- Booking essential
Across 17 winter nights, explore Ickworth’s Italianate garden that glows. Awaken your senses with a sound and light based trail capturing the magic of our gothic Victorian-esque Stumpery. The walk culminates with a beautiful light display on the iconic Rotunda.
Take part in some Christmas shopping in our Gift shop open every evening, and pick up some yummy festive treats and mulled wine from our West Wing Cafe.
This event is for weekend Light Nights dates only, you can view and book weekday dates via this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ickworth-light-nights-weekdays-only-monday-to-thursday-tickets-169477641187
Event ticket prices
Child £10.005-17 years old inclusive
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Under 5s go free. 5-17 years old inclusive will need a child ticket.
- Meeting point
- Please head to the Porters Lodge cottage from the car park (follow the lights) to check in during your ticket time.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and sturdy footwear. The garden, can be uneven underfoot, and whilst is partially sheltered, please dress for all weathers.
- The Garden is accessible for wheelchair users, but takes place in the dark with lighting. To access the West Wing you will need to access through the front doors. Should you have any queries please chat to the Visitor Welcome team on 01284 736141
- Due to the location of the event in our more formal gardens, dogs are not allowed to the event. Please note, your entry to the event is detailed on your ticket, for example, if your ticket time is 5:30pm - 5:50pm, you may enter the event at any point between those two times. Late entry is subject to the discretion of the team on the gate and is not guaranteed, there will be no early admission to this event. Normal admission charges do not apply for this event. However, should you arrive to the property before 3:30pm you will be asked to purchase a day ticket. The West Wing (Gift shop and Cafe) will close at 9.30pm. If you are on a later timeslot please visit the West Wing first to enjoy some festive bakes and late night shopping