Give it a Go Art - Secret's of Fabric Layering
Join our talented local artist and give it a go!
- Booking essential
Lis is one of our talented local artists who specialises in textiles, she joins us this year for another of her workshops this time making your own 'secret garden'. You will make a layered textile using strips of fabric to enclose a central 'garden' image such as a flower, foliage or tree. Use one of your favourite parts of Upton's gardens as inspiration.
Beginners encouraged. Includes materials and refreshments.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- This event is aimed at adults.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walk down to the house, around the left hand side and follow the signage to the workshop.
- What to bring and wear
- You will be working on small areas so please ensure you bring glasses if you need them.
- All areas are accessible by ramps. If you have concerns please contact the site directly to discuss access requirements.
|16 May 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|