Give it a Go - Applique picture making with fabric
March event sold out - new date added
- Booking essential
Join talented local artist Lis Mann to learn the secrets of fabric layering.
With an MA in textiles and a wealth of experience encouraging others, she joins us again for another of her popular workshops. Inspired by the gardens either here or your own, you will create a picture using strips of fabric. Beginners encouraged. Includes materials and refreshments.
Due to the high demand for this event, we have put an extra date on in June.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- + 5% Booking fee
- This event is aimed at adults.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walk down to the house, around the left hand side to the door marked National Trust office.
- What to bring and wear
- This session involves some intricate work (including hand sewing) on small areas, so please ensure you bring glasses and/or a magnifying glass if you need them.
- All areas are accessible by ramps. If you have concerns please contact the site directly to discuss access requirements.
|6 June 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|