Guided walk - fortress on the moor
Join us on a walk to the wreck of an American Flying Fortress and discover what happened when it crash on this 10 mile walk
- Booking not needed
- Free event
In 1945 an American Flying Fortress aircraft crashed on Meltham Moor. We'll be walking to the wreck site and sharing the history of what happened to the crew on this 10 mile strenuous walk. This is a hard walk that promises great views above Wessenden.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet our walk leaders at Marsden Moor office
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear and bring lunch and a drink
- This walk is rated hard and may include some steep climbs, off-path walking and uneven terrain
- This guided walk is free, but any donations help us to continue our conservation work on Marsden Moor
|15 February 2020||09:30 - 15:30||Available|