Timed entry to Attingham Park (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Attingham Park.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Be considerate and observe social distancing with visitors and property team. One way walking entry/exit between car park and Stables.
Open for your visit this week: Easter egg trail, Field of Play, Park, Walled Garden, Deer Park, Shop, Bookshop and toilets across the site. Café and Kiosk take out hot food and drinks with outdoor seating. Last entry 5:30pm. Site closed and gates locked 6:30pm.
Currently closed: Mansion.
No smoking or vaping. Children on scooters, balance bikes, bikes with stabilisers allowed.
Dogs on leads in all areas except paddock.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £7.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £22.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £37.50
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Designated blue badge parking. Trampers/Wheelchairs (subject to availability) can be hired by visitors with pre-booked tickets call Visitor Reception between 10am - 4pm on 01743 708118 no later than 4pm the day before their visit. Changing place available with radar key (ask at Reception). Wheelchair accessible toilets are open. Limited buggy service. Last entry 5.30pm site closes 6.30pm.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.