Family bat watch
Have you ever seen a bat fly out of a gargoyle's mouth or heard them as they hunt for bugs?
- Booking essential
Join bat expert Tony Brazier to watch for and listen to the bats that live in locations in and around Lacock Abbey. A magical experience pitched at children.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Pre-booked tickets only. There is a 5% booking fee on all transactions.
- More suitable for children over 5 years old.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Abbey gates on the High Street at 19:00. Please park at the Red Lion car park on the High Street.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sensible shoes and outdoor clothing. Bring an umbrella if rain is forecast. Torches are useful, especially as you walk back to your car. You may like to bring a shooting stick or a light chair.
- Paths are level and wide and lightly gravelled. Disabled parking nearer the abbey is available, please ring the property for details. There is no shelter if it rains. No outdoor lighting.
- This is an outdoor event.
|29 August 2017||19:15 - 21:00||Sold out|