Take your best photo at Knole yet with the help of the Panasonic team.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Look through the lens and capture your family day out, the vast parkland and its wild deer herd, or the historic detail of Knole's architecture.
Borrow a camera and receive tips from the Panasonic team on how to take your best photo and take your photos home on an SD card as a memory of the day.
Esther Ling, professional photographer and Panasonic Lumix ambassador, will lead photo walks in the park at 11am and 1pm to show you how to get the most out of your camera.
- Suitable for families.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in Green Court.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothes and footwear suitable for the park.
- Some areas of the park are not wheelchair accessible. All courtyard spaces and the Orangery are wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that the photo walks are weather dependent. Cameras will not be available to purchase on the day but there will be a discount available for future purchases. For more information about the Panasonic Roadshow and to find out how you can enter your photos for the National Trust's handbook competition, go to www.nationaltrust.org.uk/panasonic-roadshows
|7 July 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|8 July 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|