Guided walk: Walk up a big hill
A family-friendly walk, ticking off one of the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 and 3/4.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Join us for a family friendly walk as we tick off one of the best things to do before you’re 11 and 3/4… walk up a big hill.
Meet at Hey Green (HD76NG)
Distance: 5 miles | Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
- Booking details
- Call firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email email@example.com to book, by midday on the Friday before the walk.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Hey Green (HD76NG)
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable footwear and outdoor clothing.
- Dogs on leads welcome. Children welcome if they are used to walking the distance. This walk involves some narrow and uneven sections and isn't suitable for pushchairs.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book, by midday on the Friday before the walk. Suggested donation, £3.