KRIYA Arts Presents- Sisterhood
GROUNDBREAKING WORK “At its core Sisterhood is a superbly written, intelligent, and essential play, masterfully portrayed by its three actresses.” - Fringe Review
- Booking essential
Like Hand Maids Tale, but with hope, Sisterhood is a gentle, fearless adventure into the dark heart of patriarchal rule, transporting the audience to a church cell, where three women aged 20, 40 and 60 (But none a virgin, mother or hag) await their trial in the morning. This performance is part of a “Healing Tour” following the footsteps of Matthew Hopkins, self-proclaimed Witchfinder General, responsible for killing 60% of those executed for witchcraft in the UK.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A customer booking fee of 5% applies
- Only recommended for those aged 16 and above
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a comfortable chair to sit on, and some warm clothes to wrap up in- they didn't have central heating when Grange Barn was built!
- Grange Barn has a small ridge at its entrance, for which we have a removable ramp. There are accessible toilet facilities in the grounds.
- There will be no interval for this event, but we will have hot drinks and a selection of snacks available for purchase before the performance starts.
|11 October 2019||19:30 - 20:30||Available|