May half term: Beeswax candle making, 30 May -1 June, 10am-3.30pm
Get creative this half term and join us to learn how to make fabulous beeswax candles! All materials are included.
- Booking not needed
Bring your children at our hands-on making workshop this May half term. They will learn how to make beautiful beeswax and use their creativity to decorate their own creation with natural materials.
Each session lasts 30minutes.
Drop in - no need to book.
£5 per child (cash and card accepted)
Event ticket prices
- Suitable for children 5+
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Storyboat area close to the picnic tables.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather as the activity is held outdoors.
- Wheelchair users accesible.
- Drop in sessions booking not required.