Creative colour workshops with Julia Rowlands
Come and learn about colour and create vibrant work with artist Julia Rowlands over a two day workshop in March, May or June. Enjoy a relaxing tour of the tranquil green landscapes and welcoming atmosphere of Glendurgan and the Helford River.
- Booking essential
The two day workshop includes easy to pick up techniques for making images with very high quality oil pastels. It is suitable for all abilities and materials are included.
As Marie Louise Lacy says, "We are all affected by color far more than we know - pink calms us down, red gives us energy, blue brings us peace and green encourages harmony.' Marie Louise Lacy was a pioneer of colour therapy who reveals how we can customise colours for our physical, emotional and mental well being.
- Booking details
- Call 07778 162019
- A two day workshop costs £160, which includes free entry to the garden and complimentary hot drink.
- Suitable for children aged 9+. Adult supervision required.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Garden entrance
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear casual/older clothing and footwear suitable for the outdoors and working with art materials. Please bring a sketchbook, preferably a square one, something to sit on and a packed lunch.
- There are some steep slopes, steps and cobbled sections in the garden.
|22 June 2019||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|23 June 2019||10:00 - 14:00||Available|