Forest Bathing in Surrey Hills
Experience how woodland can help your Physical, Mental & Emotional Health.
- Booking essential
This session is a gentle introduction to Forest Bathing and its benefits. Forest Bathing is an elementary practice which can elicit surprisingly positive reactions. In a nutshell, it can be described as mindful time under the canopy of trees using the senses. Deep breathing is also encouraged.
Event ticket prices
All £20.00Per Person
- Booking details
- Call 01932 880 712
- Please note that entry to Leith Hill Place house is not included.
- Not suitable for under 18 yrs.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- We will meet you outside Leith Hill Place look for a sign "Nature Therapy". Please follow the path & signs from the nearby rhododendron wood car park. RH5 6LU
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing. Sorry no dogs allowed.
- Booking via Gary and Olga at Holistic Healing Therapy. £1.55 online booking fee applies.
|23 June 2019||13:00 - 16:00||Available|
|20 October 2019||13:00 - 16:00||Available|