Timed entry to Tredegar House (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Tredegar House.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please follow Welsh Government regulations when you visit. Contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Car Park toilets, parkland, Brewhouse Café, formal gardens. State rooms (including the Gilt Room, Brown Room, Side Hall and New Parlour) in mansion house open 11am-4pm. Last entry to house 3.30pm. Full opening times on our homepage. Opening may vary due to inclement weather.
Parkland booking not required. Please follow latest Welsh Government guidelines during your visit.
No ball games or frisbees in the formal gardens.
Dogs permitted in the park and gardens. Dogs on short lead in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.25Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.75
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £21.25
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking available in main car park. Mobilift access to state rooms operated by a member of the team. Manual wheelchair available to borrow from Visitor Reception.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest Welsh government legislation. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.