Timed entry to Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Estate, walled garden and toilets. Squire's Pantry tearoom open for hot drinks and cakes on a take away basis.
Currently closed: The mansion, shop and second hand bookshop
Dogs on leads allowed in the estate but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need you ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- We regret that mobility scooters are unavailable. The accessible toilet is open. We have an all-weather path through the woods.
- •Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. •Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. •Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. •We've introduced some new safety measures for your visit. Please follow any signs or guidance from staff. •Campervans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. •Please follow social distancing and government guidance. •Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. •Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. •Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. •In line with government guidelines you’ll be required to wear a face covering in our shops in England from 24 July. Please bring one with you.