Don't Go into the Cellar, Victorian Theatre presents ‘Another Christmas Carol’
Join us in the Great Parlour for this original stage-play. Brought to you by Don't Go Into The Cellar Theatre - the British Empire's leading practitioners of macabre Victoriana!
- Booking essential
Enjoy an audience with Charles Dickens as he regales you with this hitherto-unknown festive tale.
In the style of the public performances the great Victorian writer gave during the nineteenth century, this one-man stage show is the perfect seasonal treat to whet your appetite for the Yuletide celebrations!
Expect chills, laughter and sentiment as Mr Dickens presents, for one night only, Another Christmas Carol!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for children over 16 years, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Front door of the Manor, doors open at 7pm. Performance begins at 7:30pm.
- What to bring and wear
- There is a short up hill walk from the car park to the Manor, please wear appropriate clothing and shoes (please no stiletto heels). Please bring a torch as the pathways are unlit.
- We have a buggy which can drive you to the Manor from the car park and ramp access to the Great Parlour where the event will be performed. Sorry, we cannot accommodate mobility scooters inside.
- Please be aware that our disabled and visitor toilets are in a separate building away from the Manor. This performance will have a short interval, during this time refreshments can be purchased from the tea-room. Please note that refreshments cannot be taken back into the Manor.
|11 December 2019||19:30 - 21:45||Available|