CANCELLED: Family dry stone walling
Looking for a gift with a difference for Father's Day? Why not join our ranger team for a family walling day.
- Booking essential
Learn the ancient art of dry stone walling with our expert ranger team. All materials and training will be provided to make sure you have fun in a safe environment whilst helping us to look after the estate. Price of ticket includes one adult and one child. One adult is needed per child. Children must be accompanied at all times.
Event ticket prices
All £25.001 adult & 1 child
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- 5% fee included.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please let the team at visitor reception know you're here for the event and bring your e-ticket with you.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing for this activity. If you have any protective clothing, please do bring it with you but we will ensure you have the right equipment for the activity. No open toe shoes.
- This will take place on the estate and may require some walking. Unfortunately this may not be accessible for wheelchair users. The activity will include lifting.
- Please note the ticket price includes one adult and one child. We cannot sell children tickets separately as an adult must accompany a child at all times. Recommended for children aged 7 and over. Please bring a packed lunch with you.
|22 June 2019||10:30 - 15:00||Cancelled|