Big Wetland Birdwatch, Sat 19 & Sun 20 Jan
Discover a wealth of wetland bird life at Morden Hall Park this January. Join expert volunteers and help us to identify the feathered friends that call this urban oasis home.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us from 11am-3pm on Saturday and Sunday when our volunteer teams will be on hand to help with identification and point out the best spots around the park.
Find us in the gazebos near the white bridge where you can pick up more information.
This is a drop in event, no need to book.
- All welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- At the gazebo across from the white bridge.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress up warm as this is an outdoor event.
- The event will take place on white bridge lawn and on our new wetlands boardwalk. Please note that some areas might be muddy and slippery if there has been recent rain.
- Please note: Our car park can be very busy during event days and on bank holidays, so we advise getting here by walking, cycling, train or bus if you can.
|19 January 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|20 January 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|