Trust 10 trail run in Comer Woods
The Trust10 is a monthly, 10k trail run that gives you the opportunity to explore the wider Dudmaston estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us in Comer Woods on the fourth Sunday of every month for a free, 10k trail run. Enjoy a challenging run with stunning views of the surrounding woodland. The route is made up of two loops so you've got the option of completing 4km or the full 10km course. Registration is from 8.30am at the Shepherd's Hut café by Heath Barn. The Trust10 run will begin at 9am.
- You must be 14 or over to take part.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Registration takes place at the Shepherd's Hut café, near Heath Barn. Toilets are available.
- What to bring and wear
- Please arrive dressed and ready for the event. Off-road, trail running shoes are advisable. If timing is important to you, please bring your own timing device.
- Runners pushing a buggy are welcome to complete the shorter, 4km course. The full 10km course isn't suitable for buggies.
- Comer Woods is 1.5 miles from Dudmaston's main entrance towards Bridgnorth. Parking is free for National Trust members in Comer Woods, £3 all day or £1.50 for 90 minutes. Scan your membership card in the machine to receive your free ticket. Please note that dogs on a lead/harness are permitted at this event. Owners are responsible for controlling their dog and ensuring that there is no inconvenience to other runners. Maximum of one dog per runner please. The Shepherd's Hut will be serving tea, coffee and cakes after the run. The route is waymarked with arrows, and a backmarker will follow. This event is not timed, so please bring a timing device if timing is important to you. The event may be cancelled in adverse weather conditions. Trust10 relies on volunteers to run, if you would like to volunteer as a backmarker or volunteer your club for a ‘takeover’ please speak to someone on the day or get in touch via the details below.
|27 October 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|