Children's Book Festival 2019: Children's Laureate Cressida Cowell
Meet the new Children’s Laureate, multi-million-copy selling, award-winning author Cressida Cowell, creator of the How to Train Your Dragon (also a DreamWorks film and TV franchise) and The Wizards of Once series.
- Booking essential
Cressida will talk about her latest book, The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times, as well as How to Train Your Dragon, her inspiration and give tips on becoming an author or illustrator.
The Wizards of Once won the Blue Peter Book Award; Cressida has won numerous other prizes including the Ruth Rendell Award for Championing Literacy. Unmissable!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Most suited to ages 8+, all children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- This event will be held in the Great Hall.
- The Great Hall is wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 01732 462100 to discuss your access requirements.
- Children must be accompanied. Up to four paying children can attend with one paying adult. Please select the number of adult and children's tickets you require when making your purchase. Book Festival events are extremely popular and it will not be possible to buy additional tickets on the day of the event if adult tickets have not been purchased in advance. Children will not be admitted to the event without an adult. Tickets are for the selected event only. The showrooms will not be open to visitors during the Children's Book Festival. Separate tickets are required for entry to other events and the Tiger Who Came to Tea exhibition and trail. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to make your way to the event venue before the start time. Refunds cannot be provided unless the event is cancelled.
|16 November 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|