Birds of prey
Learn about different types of birds from around the world.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Come and see a wide variety of birds of prey in this historic landscape. Watch eagles, hawks, falcons and owls as they demonstrate why they conquer the sky.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children are always welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The birds of prey display will be on the meadow on the tea room side of Runnymede.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring sensible footwear as Runnymede is open countryside.
- Runnymede meadow is easily accessible from the car park. The meadow can be uneven and muddy depending on weather and can be difficult for wheelchairs.
|27 July 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|