Timed car parking at Hatfield Forest (25 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed car parking at Hatfield Forest.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your car parking space in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll likely be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: wood pasture grassland and shady woodland paths, Cafe for take-away hot & cold drinks, tasty lunches, snacks and ice creams, hardstanding car parks, unisex toilets with baby changing room, outdoor seating next to Lake.
Currently closed: Grass Car Parks, Shop, Shell House, Discovery Room, Boat Hire, Day Fishing, Day Horse Riding.
Dogs welcome under close control and on leads near livestock and wherever signed.
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £8.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking near facilities, surfaced routes and adapted toilet, unsurfaced routes suitable for all-terrain buggy / wheelchair. Currently Closed: PMV and wheelchair loan.
- •Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. •Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time •If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. •Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. •Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. If you live in Wales, please also follow the latest Welsh government legislation. •Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. •To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.