Discover these wonderful creatures on our Ranger-guided walks. See the bats dart and dive and hear their 'silent' nocturnal calls with special detectors.
- Booking essential
Spend an evening with the rangers at Polesden Lacey discovering all that is hidden in the dark. The majority of the evening will be spent looking and listening out for bats swooping across the night sky. We also hope to set up a moth 'trap' to enable us to see what sort of soft winged beasties are out in Polesden during the evening. Weather permitting there may be opportunities to do some simple star gazing.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01372 452048
- Suitable for children over 7 years old.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet the Ranger outside the Dairy Courtyard entrance to start the walk. Duration is 2 hours.
- What to bring and wear
- Outdoor clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- It is important to bear in mind that this is a two hour walking event on uneven ground in low-level lighting.
|21 August 2019||20:00 - 22:00||Available|
|24 August 2019||20:00 - 22:00||Available|
|28 August 2019||20:00 - 22:00||Available|
|31 August 2019||19:30 - 21:30||Available|
|4 September 2019||19:30 - 21:30||Available|
|7 September 2019||19:30 - 21:30||Available|