Lead Ranger's Walk: Nov
Take in the seasonal highlights of the woods with an exclusive guided tour with our Lead Ranger.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Find out what looking after an Ancient Woodland entails, from the Rangers that work here. Enjoy the sights and sounds of this beautiful and diverse habitat whilst learning about the wildlife, history and current projects.
Event ticket prices
All £6.00inc tea/coffee voucher
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£20.50||£18.50|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Please note child tickets under 17 and under 5's go free.
- Booking details
- Call 01444 405250
- Children welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the main car park and proceed to visitor reception where you will be met by a member of staff.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes/boots and all weather clothing. Cameras are also recommended.
- The woods have steep slopes, uneven surfaces, and paths can become slippery when wet. Not recommended for wheelchairs or buggies. Accessible toilets are located by the cafe and in the car park.
- Nymans garden, café and shop open at 10am Tea/coffee voucher for the café will be provided on the day.
|7 November 2017||11:00 - 12:30||Available|