Adventures in goldwork: A day of creative embroidery
Goldwork embroidery is a beautiful art form with a rich history. Discover a creative approach to goldwork embroidery at this workshop with expert Hanny Newton.
- Booking essential
Learn the fundamentals of couching and experiment with different stitches, whatever your stitching ability. This workshop gives stitchers of all abilities the chance to experiment and build up a series of hand embroidered samples and small pieces throughout the day, which can become a 'toolkit' of techniques to further your creativity and enhance your artwork.
Hot drinks included and all materials provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre, on the second floor of the conservation studio.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a packed lunch.
- The Hayloft Learning Centre is wheelchair accessible. Please phone 01732 462100 to discuss your access requirements.
- Buying as a gift? Please phone 01732 462100 to arrange a gift card.
|3 March 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Sold out|