Christmas in the house at Chartwell 2021 (Bookable)
Celebrate Christmas in style this year at Chartwell as the house reopens for three special weekends in December. We've made two slots per day available to book in advance to help anyone coming from further away to guarantee their house entry.
- Booking essential
*SOLD OUT* Please note that all advance tickets have now sold out. Tickets are still available sold on the day itself from the Visitor Centre, on a first come first served basis.
Experience select rooms of the house at Chartwell dressed for Christmas.
Most tickets are sold on the day from our Visitor Centre, but these two slots have been opened up to book in advance to help anyone travelling to us from further away guarantee their house entry.
You will need to head to the Visitor Centre on arrival to collect your house ticket. Tickets include entry into the whole estate. If you wish to also visit the gardens and studio, please feel free to arrive earlier than the time listed which is for your house entry only.
Tickets for all other time slots cannot be booked in advance and are sold on a first come, first served basis from the Visitor Centre.
Tickets are free for National Trust members - you will need to show your membership cards on arrival.
Event ticket prices
Adult £20.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £10.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £30.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £50.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- The time listed is for your entry into the house, not the site - please arrive anytime from 10am.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Head to the Visitor Centre on arrival.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for winter weather.
- Access to the house is via steps. You can arrange a 'drive-and-drop' to the front of the house for anyone with access needs by speaking to our Visitor Centre staff on the day. Steps inside the house.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Face coverings are recommended in enclosed, crowded areas. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.