Mother's Day celebrations
It's time to spoil Mum with a lovely day out at Bodiam. Take a stroll around the castle and grounds and enjoy a delicious Prosecco cream tea in the Wharf tea room.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Spend some precious time together as a family in beautiful surroundings, enjoy a Prosecco cream tea and join in the special Mother's Day activities.
Event ticket prices
Adult £11.00Cream tea includes glass of Prosecco
Child £5.55Standard cream tea - no Prosecco
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Offer tickets (prices below) are applicable to those arriving via the Kent & East Sussex Railway and Bodiam Boating Station ferry. Visitors will be required to show their travel tickets from these providers.
Car Park: Non-members: £3.00 per car. NT members: Free.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Prosecco cream teas will be served in our main tea room.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm clothing and sturdy shoes for your visit to the castle.
- The paths up to and around the castle are mainly graveled and can be muddy and wet at this time of the year. Wheelchair access in the castle is limited to the courtyard area and a couple of rooms.
- Dogs on short leads are permitted in the castle grounds and in Castle View Café but not in the castle itself, the shop or the main tea room. Car parking charges apply: NT Members, free; Non-NT Members, £4 per car. Payable at Pay & Display machines.
|20 March 2020||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 March 2020||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|22 March 2020||11:00 - 16:00||Available|