The Big Beachclean with MCS at Birling Gap
Join us to help clean the beach and survey the rubbish we pick up to help look after the marine conservation zone at Birling Gap.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Discover interesting finds on our big beachcombing litter pick for the year. Find out what wildlife you are helping to save and how the Marine Conservation Society can campaign for cleaner seas and beaches using our survey.
- Booking details
- Call mcsuk.org/beachwatch/events
- Bookings are now only available via MCS website and only restricted for safety
- Children and families welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Birling Gap car park by the steps to the beach
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy shoes/boots for walking over shingle beach. Warm/waterproof clothes or suncream and sunhat depending on the weather
- Beach not accessible to wheelchairs or buggies
- Gloves, bags and litterpickers and survey forms provisded to be shared in groups
|21 September 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|