Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Enjoy our Cadbury sponsored trail with a chocolate prize.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Get outside this Easter and take part in a nature trail across the beautiful grounds of Arlington Court, collecting clues to claim your Cadbury chocolate prize.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Whole property ticket includes entry to the house, Carriage Museum, garden and grounds.
Parking charge applies for non-members. £1 for 1 hour, £3 for 3 hours or £4 for all day.
Under 5's can visit for free.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Follow directions on site to find the start of the trail.
- What to bring and wear
- The trail will take place outside, please wear suitable footwear and bring a coat.
- Some parts of the trail will be on grassy spaces
- We can only accept cash payment for this trail. Please have your admission ticket or membership card ready to show to buy your trail. Please note we expect the Easter weekend to be very busy, especially in the mornings. Do consider visiting a bit later in the day to miss the morning rush. Last trail will be sold at 4pm, the property closes at 5pm.
|19 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|20 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|