Three Mills Walk
A guided walk along the the old railway line and taking in three water mills as well as Sudbury's famous water meadows
- Booking essential
A pleasant 5.5 mile guided walk from magnificent Melford Hall to Gainsborough's House in Sudbury. Walking part of the old Great Eastern Long Melford to Sudbury railway line, passing three old water mills and Sudbury's famed Water Meadows en route.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- Not suitable for children under 16
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the gate lodge at Melford Hall
- What to bring and wear
- The walk goes over mixed terrain which can be muddy if wet. Please wear suitable clothing and walking boots.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- There are regular bus services between Sudbury and Long Melford to enable walkers to retrieve their cars.
|6 July 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|7 September 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|