Timed entry to Lacock (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Lacock.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Abbey grounds, Fox Talbot Museum, Abbey Cloister and Rooms. Stables café and High Street shop. Toilets in courtyard and next to the Stables café.
Currently closed: Courtyard tea-room.
Booking does not guarantee entry to Abbey Rooms - access on free flow and may be limited on busy days. Last entry to Abbey Rooms 3.45pm (arrive at reception by 3.30pm at latest).
Dogs on leads in village/local walks (please keep on leads to protect livestock). Assistance dogs only in the abbey grounds until 1 September.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- One-way route around grounds mostly accessible. Some paths can be uneven and muddy - alternative route signposted. Accessible toilets in the courtyard and by the Stables cafe (latter requires RADAR key). Trampers and manual wheelchairs for loan, please ask at entrance. Assistance dogs welcome in the abbey grounds. Abbey Rooms access via flight of steps - Accessible slideshow available on request.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.