Timed entry to Polesden Lacey (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Polesden Lacey.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The parkland, gardens and toilets are open. Café is open. Depending on weather, either our coffee shop or coffee kiosk in the garden will be open for hot & cold drinks and snacks (Takeaway only).
Currently closed: House, shop and play area remain closed for now.
Dogs are welcome on leads on the estate and in the pleasure grounds, but not in the formal gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Mobility parking 150 yards from visitor facilities, Blue Badge spaces available. Accessible toilets in main toilet block. Our courtesy shuttle is currently unavailable. Mobility scooters and wheelchairs available for pre-booking only.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.