Outdoor theatre: The Jungle Book presented by The Herald Players
Join Mowgli and his friends, Baloo and Bagheera, for a fast-paced adventure in the jungle.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Can you swing from the trees like an orangutan? Or roar like the great tiger, Shere Khan? Join Mowgli and his friends, Baloo the bear and Bagheera the panther, for a whirlwind adventure among the trees.
The Herald Players invite you to be transported away from the glade at Winkworth Arboretum and into the depths of the jungle, as you join them for a lively new adaptation of Rudyard Kipling's children's classic, The Jungle Book.
Event ticket prices
Group £35.00Family (2 adults, 2 children)
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
£1 tea-room voucher for those arriving by public transport (please present valid ticket at kiosk).
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Book online or phone 0344 249 1895
- Perfect for children age 5-7, this performance is suitable for ages 3+
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at kiosk.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather as this is an outdoor performance. Please bring your own low back chairs or rugs to sit on. Bring insect repellent.
- There is a walk across level ground of approximately 50 metres from the car park to the performance site.
- The performance is open air so please dress appropriately. No gazebos, umbrellas, tents or bbqs please. There will be a catering outlet available selling light refreshments before the performance and during the interval. You are welcome to bring a picnic before the performance, which starts at 2.30pm. Assistance dogs only in the performance area, please.
|13 July 2019||14:30 - 16:00||Available|
|14 July 2019||14:30 - 16:00||Available|