Family Theatre: Persephone & the Pomegranate Seeds, Sat 21 & Sun 22 May
Join Shadow Road Productions for this magical performance of classic Greek myth that explains how the seasons came to be!
- Booking essential
There are many versions of the classic Greek myth that explains how the seasons came to be – this is ours!
Learn how close the goddess Demeter came to destroying the world when her beloved daughter Persephone was stolen away by Hades, the lord of the Underworld – and how Zeus and Hermes searched for a solution that everyone could live with. Were they successful? You’ll have to see the show to find out...
- Saturday 21 May, 2.30pm
- Sunday 22 May, 2.30pm
Performance Running Time: 45 minutes
Ticket Adult: £10
Ticket Child: £6
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0333 666 4466
- Please book your place here: www.ticketsource.co.uk/shadowroad
- recommended age 5+
- Meeting point
- Rose garden. Performance will take place at the Acorn School back garden
- What to bring and wear
- This is an open air event and will go ahead, rain or shine. Please dress accordingly!
- Disabled parking is available in the car park next to the garden centre.
- Toilet facilities in the Stableyard Potting Shed cafe opening time: 9am-4pm Stable yard cafe opening time: 10am-4pm (weekend) National Trust Garden Centre opening time: 10am-4pm