Timed tour of Woolsthorpe Manor (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your tour of Woolsthorpe Manor. You must arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly. Guided tours last 1 hour and run every 30 minutes, with the last tour starting at 4pm. Tours are of the manor only.
Open for your visit this week: Manor House for guided tours only,.Coffee shop open (closes at 4:30pm) for hot drinks, cakes and ice cream on a takeaway basis. Science centre for demonstrations of Newtonian science, shop and toilets.
Currently closed: Second-hand bookshop is closed at the current point in time.
Car park closes at 5:15pm. Limited numbers at any one time are allowed into the Science Centre, Coffee shop and shop. One way route around site.
Assistance dogs only allowed inside Woolsthorpe Manor.
Event ticket prices
Adult £9.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.75Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £14.25
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £23.75
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Designated mobility parking next to the visitor entrance. Ramp from car park through the gift shop and steep slope up to the house. Wheelchair access into the Manor House available, ground floor only. Partly accessible grounds, uneven and loose gravel paths, slopes, some steps throughout site. Assistance dogs welcome.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.