Outdoor theatre - Alice in Wonderland
Follow Alice and the White Rabbit as they set off on a colourful, topsy-turvy adventure like no other! Bring a chair and a picnic and enjoy watching this outdoor performance on the top terrace of the garden.
- Booking essential
Join us for a summer's afternoon on the top terrace of the garden. Watch this magical production perfect for the whole family. Performed in the open air by Immersion Theatre. The gates to the performance area open at 1pm for a 2pm start.
Event ticket prices
Child £9.003-16 years
Family £32.501A 3C
Family £34.002A 3C
Family £32.502A 2C
- Booking details
- Call Online only
- A 5% fee applies to all bookings
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and over.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The performance takes place on the top terrace of the garden. Gates to the garden open at 1pm.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own low-backed seating or rugs. Picnics are welcome, however naked flames are not permitted. Sun hats, sun cream, sunglasses, raincoats and rain hats should all be considered.
- Disabled parking and access is available.
- Dudmaston is open as normal from 11am-5pm. If you wish to visit us before 1pm, admission charges will apply. Free entry for NT members and under 5s. The garden will open for audience members at 1pm but will remain closed to non-audience members all day. Rain won't stop play so please come prepared for all weather. Subject to availability, tickets will be available to purchase on the evening.
|1 September 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|