Guided walks: Fawns
Join our park walk team on this short walk to look out for 'new additions' to the landscape and deer herd.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The fawns will have been born from mid-June onwards, and we'll take you to the places you are most likely to catch a glimpse.
The walk is mostly on hard / grassy surfaces, and is suitable for walkers of all abilities. Families and children welcome.
2 mile / 3.25 km / 1 hour walk.
- Suitable for children and families.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the front of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothes and shoes suitable for the park.
- The walk is mostly on hard / grassy surfaces, and is suitable for walkers of all abilities.
- £2 suggested donation. Park gates will open at 9.45.
|22 June 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|29 June 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|