Timed entry to Mottisfont (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Mottisfont.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to three hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Tickets and membership cards checked at Visitor Reception.
Open for your visit this week: House and Gallery (11am - 4pm), gardens, one way system in the kitchen garden, walled gardens, winter garden and river walk. Stables café and Kitchen garden kiosk with limited take-away menu, Toilets open apart from the toilets inside the lower floor of the house.
Currently closed: Art gallery and play areas.
Dogs welcome on short leads in outdoor areas except inside the rose walled garden and the front and back lawns of the house.
Event ticket prices
Adult £16.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £8.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £24.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £40.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The paths are mostly wide and surfaced with a mix of stone and clay which can be uneven in places. Waterside paths impacted by wet weather conditions and very bumpy and in some areas; some walkways may be closed when you visit. Some bridges are steep and not suitable for mobility scooters. A member of our team will advise. Arrivals checked at Visitor Reception.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.