Sold out - Vivaldi's Four Seasons performed by Eboracum Baroque
This event is now sold out- but they will be coming back to perform a Christmas Concert in November. Keep an eye on the what's on page!
- Booking essential
Eboracum Baroque return to Canons Ashby Priory to perform one of the most famous pieces of baroque music ever written: Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Listeners will experience the singing of birds in Spring, fierce summer thunderstorms, a harvest festival in Autumn and trembling in the icy cold of Winter. You will also hear selected other 18th Century Italian music featuring Baroque Trumpet and Harpsichord. Eboracum Baroque are a group of young professional musicians performing on historic instruments.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- A 5% booking fee will be applied
- Children are welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main visitor car park and follow directions.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather, it can be very cold in the church. Also please bring a cushion to sit on if you think the pews will be too hard for you.
- There are a few steps into the church. If in doubt please call the property directly.
- We will be unable to take card in the church - please bring cash to purchase interval refreshments.
|18 May 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Available|