Guided walk - winter tree I.D
Do you know your birch from your beech or an ash from your alder? Join us for a walk with a difference this winter.
- Booking essential
Take a walk with our ranger to explore the woodland and learning the art of identifying trees without their leaves.
If the weather's cold enough we may be lucky enough to spot a rare frost flower too.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Midgehole Road car park. Free parking for National Trust members, otherwise a £5 charge will apply.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable footwear and warm clothing.
- The walk will follow uneven paths unsuitable for prams and wheelchairs.
- Nearest toilets are 30-40 minutes walk from the car park.
|25 January 2020||12:00 - 15:00||Available|