Timed entry to Brownsea Island (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Brownsea Island
- Booking advisable
You can now pre-book or purchase your admission to the island on the day. Pre-booked tickets can be purchased via the National Trust website. Walk-in admission is payable at the island’s reception when you land.
To guarantee entry for a particular day, pre-booking is recommended. Your ticket will include both the admission and ferry fare, so you only need to purchase a single ticket from the National Trust. Members will only be asked to pay the ferry fare. All visitors must report to the yellow Brownsea Island ferry kiosk at Poole quay and check-in before boarding. Ferries depart half hourly from Poole Quay between 9.00 – 13:30. You will only need to book your outbound ferry to the island as you will be able to catch any return ferry from 12:30.
• 08:45-09:00 arrival window. Boat departs 09:00
• 09:15-09:30 arrival window. Boat departs 09:30
• 09:45-10:00 arrival window. Boat departs 10:00
• 10:15-10:30 arrival window. Boat departs 10:30
• 10:45-11:00 arrival window. Boat departs 11:00
• 11:15-11:30 arrival window. Boat departs 11:30
• 11:45-12:00 arrival window. Boat departs 12:00
• 12:15-12:30 arrival window. Boat departs 12:30
• 12:45-13:00 arrival window. Boat departs 13:00
• 13:15-13:30 arrival window. Boat departs 13:30
Open for your visit this week: All countryside areas, Visitor Centre, toilets, the Villano Café and campsite.
Event ticket prices
Adult £12.50(NT adult - ferry & £0 entry)
Adult £21.50(Non-member adult - ferry & entry fee)
Child £0.00(Child under 5 - free)
Child £7.00(NT child - ferry & £0 entry)
Child £11.50(Non-member child - ferry & entry fee)
- (Essential Companion or Carer - ferry & £0 entry) £12.50
- NT family - 1 adult max 3 child - ferry & £0 entry £19.50
- NT family - 2 adult max 3 child - ferry & £0 entry £32.00
- (Non-member - 1 adult max 3 child - ferry & entry) £33.00
- (Non-member - 2 adult max 3 child - ferry & entry) £54.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. Please arrive 15 minutes before your slot starts to ensure you don't miss the boat.
- The Seahorse landing craft can be booked for wheelchair users on 01202707744. Accessible toilets open across the site. No buggy tours available, but all-terrain wheelchairs and pushchairs are available to book by calling 01202707744.
- • Please book one ticket per person, this includes booking a free place for under 5s as although not chargeable, they need to be included in passenger count. • Please arrive in your 15 minutes arrival window to ensure you don't miss the boat. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • Please follow the latest guidance on wearing face coverings when you visit. • The ferry’s upper deck is open to the elements, so please bring appropriate wet weather gear for your journey as we cannot guarantee all passengers a seat indoors. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold.