Christmas lunches in the Coach House Tea-room
Join us for a 3 course Christmas lunch in our tea-room. We'll also have Christmas treats in the tea-room, including mince pies and mulled wine!
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Monday 29 November - Wednesday 22 December (weekdays only).
3 courses £25.95
• Creamy celeriac soup served with chunky granary bread
• Mushroom & thyme pâté served with salad garnish, wholemeal toast and a spicy red onion chutney
• Traditional roast turkey served with sage & onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, cranberry sauce, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a rich red wine gravy
• Mushroom, sage & cranberry wellington served with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a creamy herb sauce
• Traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce
• Sticky toffee pudding served with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
Coffee and mini mince pie
Children’s menu - 12's and under - £14.95
• Smaller portions of all the above 3 courses
• Juice carton or bottled water & mini mince pie
Menu subject to change. Please call to discuss any dietary or allergy requirements.
All lunches must be pre-booked in advance. For more details and to book please call our Food & Beverage Manager Mike on 01892 893869.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
A child ticket is valid for anyone aged 5-17 years old. Under 5's are free.
A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-17 years old.
Members visit and park for free.
Please note from Monday 2 August the Old Castle island will be closed and scafolding will be in place on the castle while we carry out external decorations and conservation work to this special building.
- Booking details
- Call 01892 893869
- All lunches must be pre-booked in advance.