Timed car parking at Trelissick (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed car parking to visit Trelissick.
- Booking advisable
In England and Northern Ireland, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Car Park, Parkland, Woodland Walks and Toilets open dawn til dusk. Garden open from 10am - 5pm daily, last entry to the garden is 4.30pm. Café open for takeaway only. Shop and bookshop re-open on 12 April and Cornwall Crafts Association Gallery open from 17 April.
Easter Trails available from 1-18 April, £3 per trail, please pay on arrival.
Dogs welcome on a lead in the Parkland and under close control on the Woodland Walks. Assistance dogs only in the garden.
- Blue Badge Parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £5.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- There is a step free route around the Formal and Woodland Garden. Blue badge parking available. The accessible toilet is open. We do not currently have a powered mobility vehicle or manual wheelchairs available to book due to coronavirus restrictions. Please check property website for our full access statement.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.